- Schedule routine maintenance. One way to prevent long-term, costly vehicle damage is to service your vehicle on a regular basis. Schedule your next service appointment today!
- Buckle up! It's the law and it helps keep you and your passengers safe on the road.
- Fuel up. Especially with the changing seasons and the weather changes, you want to be sure that you have a fuel supply to get you where you're going and back home.
- Don't drink and drive. It's dangerous for you, your passengers and all other citizens on the road. Be smart and be courteous to others.
- Don't text and drive. Texting while driving has caused many accidents and even deaths - it's distracting and effects your reaction time. Don't forget: no phone use while in a school zone. Keep the children safe.
The Russ Darrow Service Department has a committed and skilled team of Certified Service Technicians ready to service your new or pre-owned vehicle. CLICK HERE for current Russ Darrow service offers and printable service coupons!
Tires and Alignment
Your safety and the safety of your vehicle depend heavily on maintained tires. Tires can get worn, crack and have other weather damage, and they should be checked and balanced on a regular basis. To extend the life of your tires and improve your gas mileage, it is important to also maintain proper wheel alignment.
See your local Russ Darrow dealer today to schedule your next service appointment!
The battery is an essential asset to your vehicle. Be sure to have your battery inspected by one of the Certified Technicians at Russ Darrow to ensure a safe and reliable battery for your new or pre-owned vehicle.
Oil changes are one of the most common automotive services. You can rack up 3,000 miles in a short while, so at the Russ Darrow Group we strive to provide a quick and convenient oil change service. We know that time is of the essence, so schedule your next oil change with our service department today, and we'll have your vehicle serviced and back on the road in no time!
Engine and Transmission
If you should happen to see the check engine light - don't panic. At Russ Darrow service department, we have the resources necessary for your next transmission service or tune-up. Schedule your next service at Russ Darrow!
Brake Repair and Service
When it comes to your brakes and brake service, the Russ Darrow Group has you covered. If your brakes feel sticky, sound squeaky or just don't seem right - stop by your local Russ Darrow service department for one of the service technicians to check them out. It will be good for your safety, your vehicle's extended care and your peace of mind.
Mufflers and Exhaust
Noisy muffler? Dirty exhaust system? Come by your neighborhood Russ Darrow dealership to have you muffler and exhaust checked and cleaned. A clean exhaust system and a quiet muffler will make your driving experience much more pleasurable (and the other drivers on the road will appreciate it, too!).
It's important to keep up with your vehicle's scheduled maintenance. Protect all aspects of your vehicle - interior, exterior, under the hood - and yourself, too!